Kender DU til en WordPress-kalender-plugin, der er helt FANTASTISK!?
En arrangementskalender kommer til at bo på et subdomæne, der indtil videre hedder SeSke.lyrikere.dk. Kan du finde på et bedre navn, så giv lyd i kommentarfeltet
Foreløbig ser vi på plugin’en The Events Calender, der er meget populær, men den kan ikke nær det, vi behøver, selvom den forekommer supergod til at skelne imellem event-typer. F.eks. ønsker vi ikke at have noget med penge at gøre, så betaling må ske som en handling mellem kunde og scene.
Her er behovslisten, som vi har sendt til udviklerne af The Events Calender:
– Anyone doing events with poets in Denmark can create events in this calendar, registration via MinID (the national ID) is most likely a dream, but so far requirements are personal details and CPR (personal number) or CVR (business number)
– Max 2 event managers pr. scene
– Performers can create bio, or claim a tag (requires manual approval by admin)
– Auto-deletion of data (GDPR) can become relevant in the future, but historical necessity can decide not to – so, an option to delete after X years. [https://www.datatilsynet.dk/hvad-siger-reglerne/vejledning/sikkerhed/sletning/sletning-emne]
– Event makers do their own management – data, time, arrive at…, scene name, address, zip code, link to scene-URL, names of participants (written in individual cells), type of event, description of event, photos, video, audio and ditto into gallery yes/no,, cost, link to payment, event supported by [….], outside/inside, free/paid, accessibility
– Event creation can eg. happen via offline event script generating a formatted file sent for immediate publishing via WP approved email-adress, or server-side or client-side input form for approved logons, and both on PC, Tablet and phone. (Presently we are using a java script form, which is received by the Board via email and manually transcribed and passed on to the poetry Group.)
– logons are IP-logged
– Event created goes to calendar on a WP-Page, then creates a post with all details, then tags scene data and scene performers to be able to have server present scene lists and performer lists on-site
– Lists can be downloaded in various formats
– Search engine can find by all criteria, including geo location within x km’s from chosen Danish zip code
– Users can subscribe to events – all, scene, performer, date, period, geo-location, outside/inside, free/paid, accessibility
– Users can see events, but not access performer tags, unless logged in via registered email and personal details
– Users can subscribe to events, and are given a chance via mail following event to comment/evaluate event on-site
– lyrikere.dk will not deal with payments – payment that is not zero will be referred to linkURL by event manager
– This is a free service for performers and scenes alike.
– lyrikere.dk might at some point be permitted by the Group of Poets to accept suitable adds online in order to pay for server costs.
I believe this is the general picture: create event, share event, subscribe to events, generate lists of future and past scenes and performers, free for all